Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates of Ms Thirdwheel

Spoke to my friend over the weekend... apparently, Ms Thirdwheel is still holding tight onto both his male best friends... Wonder what is she still trying to do... Guess she has another plan in her mind.

Well, I told my friend not to worry because someday everyone will know the true her... although it has been ages she is like this... but just gotta have some patience for the truth to come out. My friend does not want to put her down or socially destroy her... but just want her to back off a little and give them some space and zero issues...

But, it also depends on her boyfriend... Ms Thirdwheel could call and text all she wants... but if the boyfriend attends to it, she can't totally blame Ms Thirdwheel... so I suggest that my friend should have a talk with her boyfriend. Just say "I truly understand that you both are best friends, and it is fine for you both to meet up, but let me know... don't hide it from me..." I guess this is what I would say if I were her...

We can't stop people from doing the things they do, but we can change the way we handle them... they will never change their ways, and neither should you... but to win your battle, you might have to bend a little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment