Thursday, November 12, 2009

Married life...


It's been a while ;) yeap... registered our marriage on the 3rd of November :)

Everybody kept asking me, whether there is any difference after getting married? I'd say no... I guess we've been living with each other for so many years. We sorta like married even before being legally married. So when now that we are, it does not feel a thing.... wait... except we feel more responsible towards each other because this is for real :p

But I've also been hearing and reading about married life... some say
1) its very different, it's not what you expect.... (come to think of it, what do people expect? I wonder)
2) they don't care anymore
3) they become worse
4) it's not a bed of roses (life is not a bed of roses)
5) they criticize you
6) they don't take you out anymore
7) they are not proud of you anymore.... (and the list just goes on...)

But I think it's all what you make out of it. It's not all in your control, but you can still control how you feel and deal with things ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment