Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Diving changed ME


After I took up diving... I am a totally different person... I picked it up beginning of the year and since then I feel different and I am a different person...

I felt that I have finally lived life... I stopped being so rigid and fixed... I start to have more fun and enjoy the days more fully... happy or sad, I'll still have to pass the day, I'd choose happy to make it worthwhile... I found that through diving...

It's a completely different world underwater... the things one can see... it's magnificent... if I knew it earlier, I would have picked it up many years back... However, it's never too late as long as we are willing and have the heart to do so.

The marine life made me feel we humans are small and ordinary... it's amazing what I saw and what I've experienced... I used to hear stories from divers and thought they were exaggerating... but now, I believe in it a 100%.

I am hooked on diving and am planning my next dive trip after my last dive trip, whih was 3 weeks back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment