Monday, June 1, 2009

June... & Cupcakes! :)

6th month of the year... almost half year has passed... time past by really fast.

I might used to ask myself, have I been productive and used my time to the max... Now I can proudly say yes with a full-time job, 3 classes a week after work and also managing household stuff and wedding preparation ;) Proud proud proud... BUT not forgetting times when I fell sick! Well... at least I pull through ;) that's good for me!

Am looking around for cakes or cupcakes for special occasions... my sister found this place in Gardens Mid Valley called Delectable... they have really cute nice stuff. I love the packaging and design of the cakes and cupcakes: http://www.delectable.com.my/cupcakes/gallery-cupcakes.html

And of course there are many more... but am still searching...

Anyway, I still have 5 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment