Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lovely sisters...



I have two lovely sisters... both of them are older than me... No. 1 is the caring mother, while No. 3 is the cool and fine with anything sis.

Having No. 3 back for holidays, have made my work and school and assignments and exam-days easier... we spend as much time together, we just love each others company. We could continue talking and talking and we still have a lot to share and talk about.

Three of us would just be happy even having simple dinners at home. We don't need the tv, we just need each others company and stories to share :)

I wish the best for both of my sisters and I love them aaaaaaaaaalot... I do not tell them, but i guess my daily actions kinda show ;)

I have to say I'm blessed with caring parents, lovely sisters, wonderful fiance, and cool friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment