Friday, August 14, 2009

Semester break...

This is the first week of my semester break... have not done anything interesting except lazing, which I don't normally do since I have not the time... but its been kinda nice... Been thinking of what i can do during this break. But there's only two weeks left till school starts again...

Talking about school, am thinking whether I should take this semester or skip it. The wedding is coming and I need to look good and not tired as I always do, or sick or busy and so on... If i skip this semester, I will have to take 3 papers again for 2 semesters... but if i do take this semester, I might not get to rest enough for the big day and my wedding is in the middle of classes and then finals after 2 weeks of my wedding... so am still thinking about it...

Neway, back to semester break, am thinking of meeting up some friends... but those I wanna meet are not in Malaysia... well except one... I shall call her... but the rest are in Singapore and US... I can't even have one hen's night in one country... my friends all over have invited me - US, Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, and Australia... but I just want one in KL if need to... nothing huge, no silly stuff, just girls having a drink (no getting drunk, do not like that) and have clean fun ;)... simple and nice is my idea of a good hen's night (for me at least) But not everyone is able to be here... I shall pass...

Next week is my birthday... just wanna have a simple dinner with family... simple again... I guess it's age or its just me having enough of parties and all... :) Anyway, shall tell my fiance about it before he plans something with friends and all... Ish! Back to work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment