Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The feeling of writing...

I wonder why sometimes i don't write at all... but when I do... I just go on and on...

I guess when I write something, its something I really really wanna share... knowing myself... if I make myself write everyday, I might write a lot of unimportant stuff that are good to know and not need to know ;)

But I applaud bloggers who could write beautiful and insightful things... I try... but... nah... I am more the last minute, all of a sudden, play by ear kinda blogger... I don't consider myself a blogger... my blogs are more of a way of me telling my stories, sharing what I know, sharing how I feel or wanna do in that period of time... or just blah stuff...

Oh, by the way, a best friend of mine is getting married soon! Am so excited for her :) Yay! - You see there, I just did one out of the blue thingy :)

Anyway, everyone, have fun, take care, be good and stay out of trouble! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment