Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Third wheel strikes again

Just heard from my friend... I can't believe her boyfriend's female best friend, Ms Thirdwheel, strike again... this time, she sounded like a cuckoo person...

1st - she complained about my friend putting her on limited profile on FB... I think that everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their profile. So why did the third wheel complained?

2nd - she complained that my friend did not wish her happy birthday this year, so she is not gonna do so nor is she gonna even attend her birthday dinner... my friend said Ms Thirdwheel was away during her birthday, she could have messaged her, but she did not because the third wheel ignored my friend whenever she sees my friend online... so, if I were my friend, I would also keep quiet and not say anything because when people are ignoring you, you will not go approach that person, cause you have your pride as well... isn't it?

3rd - she complained that she bought my friend flowers last year for her birthday, why my friend did not wish her... I seriously find this insane... if a bouquet of flowers meant so much to you, I would on behalf of my friend, buy 10 bouquets so that you can shut it. Don't you think this is petty?

4th - she complained that my friend uses whatever she says to argue with her best friend who is also my friends boyfriend... why does she even care? Yes she used to but now no longer because they communicate with each other. What does it even have to do with her?

5th - she asked the best friend why he only has his girlfriends best interest but not hers... Hello!!! She is the girlfriend and you are just the best friend... You need someone to point that out to you, Ms Thirdwheel?

6th - she asked the best friend why is he forcing her to go for the girlfriends birthday while he did not force the girlfriend to go for her birthday dinner... for her information, they met up without telling the girlfriend, YES!, they met up without my friends knowledge. So who should be angry now?

7th - she said she does not want to attend the girlfriends birthday dinner because he invited another best friend's girlfriend, whom she does not like as well... You see, they are three best friends - a female and 2 males... de female is Ms Thirdwheel, 2 males are my friends boyfriend (best friend no 1) and another guy (best friend no 2, who was invited together with his girlfriend for the dinner)... so back to the story, Ms Thirdwheel was mad that best friend no 1 invited best friend no 2's girlfriend, whom she does not like as well... BUT these two girlfriends, get along very well... So who is the one with the problem now?

My advice to Ms Thirdwheel would be, either you be happy for your friend or leave them alone. They are individuals, they cannot attend to your whims and fancies as you like... they have their own life, their own girlfriends, and their own families soon because both of your best buddies are marrying their girlfriends. One is this year and another one soon. So to prevent your best friends from someday ignoring you due to your crazy attitude, learn to get along or stay alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment