Friday, April 24, 2009

PDA!!! ;p


  1. I love my fiance a lot... like really a lot
  2. When he's out-station, I had to sleep on his side of the bed and have his t-shirt because I need his smell
  3. I'm very very comfortable with him i.e. I'm not shy at all
  4. When I was in the states, I took his t-shirt with me... even when I go back to my hometown for a weekend... I need his t-shirt
  5. I miss him all the time
  6. Therefore, I text him telling him I love him and I miss him frequently...
  7. I love having him around
  8. We don't need to talk a lot... but just spending time with him is good for me
  9. I love hugging him
  10. I love sleeping on his chest
  11. I hug his hand to sleep ;p
  12. I kiss his cheeks when I feel like it
  13. I happily cook for him after work because I want him to have home cooked food
  14. My parents love him and vice versa
  15. I care for him a lot
  16. He is the closest person to me
  17. He is my not my best friend but my 'bestest' friend
  18. I tolerate some of his friends because I want him to not feel uncomfortable
  19. I don't speak Indian, but I'll look up online on how to tell him I love you in Tamil
  20. I did the same in French since he speaks French
  21. I make sure his toiletries are stocked up
  22. I get him his newspaper most mornings, from the porch :)


AND
  1. He loves me too
  2. He cares for me
  3. Encourages me to chase my dreams
  4. Cheers me up all the time
  5. Always there when I need him
  6. Makes sure I am happy
  7. Text and calls me to tell me he loves me
  8. Never wants me to worry about anything
  9. As he takes care of almost everything
  10. Lets me do what I want
  11. Gets me anything I want... without me asking ever
  12. Learned how to play the guitar and still trying to play for me... and still trying to write me a song
  13. Wrote me a really long love letter once while I was sleeping
  14. Takes care of my well-being
  15. Plans everything for the future so that I have a good life
  16. Wants the best for me
  17. Supports me emotionally and financially
  18. Cares for my sisters
  19. Sings and dances for me
  20. When I was in the states, he DHL-ed me puzzle books because I love them
  21. Lets me be myself
  22. Accepts me for who I am
BUT


  1. We always take turns to compromise
  2. We tell each other how we feel
  3. We are open to each other
  4. Do not hold grudges
  5. Past is the past and do not bring up old things in current disagreements
  6. We have arguments like other people, but we always want to patch things up
  7. We don't like being angry at each other
  8. Apologize when we are wrong
  9. Do not take each other for granted
  10. Appreciate each other

No comments:

Post a Comment