Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Questions Of An Unhappy Lover

People do start asking a lot of questions when their relationship is not satisfying... Some common questions that I have heard are:
  1. What is going on?
  2. How it escalated till this stage?
  3. Why does he/she has to be like this?
  4. How come he/she became like this or changed?
  5. Am I not good enough?
  6. What else he/she needs from me?
  7. When will this be over?
  8. What has caused this?
  9. Is there someone else?
  10. Who started it?
  11. Whose fault is it?
  12. Why can't he/she patch things back?
  13. Why such a small thing could be blown out into a huge thing?
  14. When will he/she ever change?
  15. Will this be forever?
  16. Do I have to endure?
  17. Do I deserve being treated this way?
  18. Am I important in his/her view?
  19. Dis he/she ever loved me?
  20. What should I do?


The questions will just continue adding up until we decide to make a change... Change is difficult in the beginning because it takes a lot of fitting in and getting used to... But once we are in it, we know it is for the better. Deep down inside, we all know change is for the better, but we are afraid of changes, afraid to leave our comfort zone, and afraid of what others might think or say... We can never make everyone happy, so quit trying. Most important... make yourself happy. If you don't love yourself, you can't make someone love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment