Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding bells are ringing...

Wedding is on November 13th and 14th, 2009. List of items that I would need to look into are:
  1. Guest list
  2. Invitations
  3. Venue
  4. Theme & Deco
  5. Flowers
  6. F&B
  7. Attire
  8. Hair & makeup
  9. Photographer
  10. Wedding ring
Of course shopping for a gown is the fun part :) I love that part the most. I tried on a few and finally decided to have one designed and made just for special-o-me :p

Next fun thing would be the shoes!!! But not gonna let myself over-indulge... I'll feel bad... so shoe shopping is coming up next or maybe today :)

I thought that with work, school and the wedding to plan, it'll be crazy for me... but I guess it's the feelgood hormone which gets me going and I find this fun... This is a once in a lifetime thingy, which you could do for yourself... so just have fun!

Told my fiance that I want the wedding band to be really simple, no diamonds, BUT the infinity symbol has to be engraved inside the ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment